Vishwajit’s ‘statement’ was correct: FSSAI chairperson
By Navhindtimes 27-Sep-2019
- Claiming that the statement that was made by Health Minister Vishwajit Rane that the formalin found in fish was within a permissible limit was correct.
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) Rita Teotia, on Thursday, claimed that around 6,000 fish samples tested for formalin during the last two years were either proved to be negative.
- Ever since Quality Council of India was roped in by the Goa government, they have taken up something in excess of 3,000 samples, and they have done randomisation and some of these samples have been sent for testing.
- So, although they have come out negative they have been sent for further testing that has also shown negative.
- Another 3000 odd samples tested over this period have also come to nil or negligible level,” Teotia said informing that these figures were provided to her by the state food and drugs department.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know