Odisha govt approves investment proposals worth Rs 2,435 crore
By Moneycontrol 27-Sep-2019
- Odisha government has approved investment proposals worth Rs 2,435 crore in different sectors which would provide direct employment to 5,432 people in the state, an official said.
- The investment projects were approved at the State Level Single Window Authority (SLSWA) meeting chaired by chief secretary A K Tripathy on Thursday, the official said.
- The projects were approved in food processing, chemicals, metal, infrastructure, power, renewable energy and downstream sectors.
- The chief secretary directed state government officials to make proper assessment of the land and water requirement of the proposed projects and facilitate them for early grounding.
- The proposal of Ion Exchange Limited for setting up a manufacturing plant of anion and resin at Paradip with an investment of Rs 166 crore and creation of employment for 125 people got the approval of the SLSWA.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know