Odisha govt approves investment proposals worth Rs 2,435 crore
Also Read: BJD MP slaps new party member in public, apologises after Naveen Patnaik’s rebuke
- Odisha government has approved investment proposals worth Rs 2,435 crore in different sectors which would provide direct employment to 5,432 people in the state, an official said.
- The investment projects were approved at the State Level Single Window Authority (SLSWA) meeting chaired by chief secretary A K Tripathy on Thursday, the official said.
- The projects were approved in food processing, chemicals, metal, infrastructure, power, renewable energy and downstream sectors.
- The chief secretary directed state government officials to make proper assessment of the land and water requirement of the proposed projects and facilitate them for early grounding.
- The proposal of Ion Exchange Limited for setting up a manufacturing plant of anion and resin at Paradip with an investment of Rs 166 crore and creation of employment for 125 people got the approval of the SLSWA.