CM reviews dengue situation, directs remedial measures
By Heraldgoa 27-Sep-2019
- Dr Pramod Sawant on Thursday reviewed the prevailing dengue situation in the State and directed Health department to coordinate with local bodies for effective implementation of remedial measures.
- In a series of tweets, the chief minister has said that he held a key meeting with the officials of Directorate of Health Services (DHS).
- Sawant said that directions are issued to authorities to take preventive measures on priority and monitor the programme on day to day basis.
- “Also issued directives to increase activities on creating awareness in schools and community to prevent domestic and per domestic breeding in and around the residential premises and in public places,” he said.
- DHS has been asked to coordinate their efforts with Directorate of Municipal Administration and Panchayats for better implementation of the programme.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know