Oppn leader asks govt to stop hike in pao price
By Heraldgoa 27-Sep-2019
- A day after Goa Bakers & Confectioners Association announced to hike ‘pao’ prices to Rs 5 from existing Rs 4 from October 10.
- Leader of Opposition Digambar Kamat has sought government intervention to stop the hike in bread prices in the interest of common man.
- Kamat has also urged Chief Minister Dr Pramod Sawant demanding immediate implementation of Dr Nandkumar Kamat headed task force committee recommendation to stabilize the prices of ‘pao’ .
- “I urge Chief Minister Dr Pramod Sawant to immediately take steps to stop the hike in the prices Goan ‘pao’, which is local heritage and meets the nutritional demand of lakhs of people.
- I urge the Government to support the local bakers,” Kamat said in a press statement issued on Thursday.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know