Over 26,000 posts lie vacant in police force, State govt to Gujarat High Court
By Dna 26-Sep-2019
- The state government informed the Gujarat High Court that as of July 31, there are 26,147 vacancies for police personnel in the state, against a sanctioned strength of 1.08 lakh.
- The government also clarified that the recruitment process was initiated for 9,719 vacancies in 2018-19, which is likely to bring down the vacancies to 16,428.
- The highest number of vacancies -- 8,106 and 8,019 -- are there in the categories of unarmed and armed constables, respectively.
- Similarly, 465 posts are empty for unarmed inspectors, 675 for unarmed sub-inspectors, 1,182 for unarmed assistant sub-inspectors, 2,135 for unarmed head constables, and 435 for armed assistant sub-inspectors.
- In addition to these, there are 4,784 vacancies under various categories in State Reserve Police.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know