Administration to sell onion at no profit, no loss
By Thetribune 26-Sep-2019
- Punjab Governor and UT Administrator VP Singh Badnore today directed officials of the UT Administration to ensure the sale of onion on a no-profit, no-loss basis.
- Addressing a meeting of senior officers of the Administration, the Governor expressed concern over the high prices of onion.
- Badnore instructed the Food and Supplies Department to purchase onion at the wholesale price and sell it on a no-profit, no-loss basis.
- He said people would get some relief from this initiative of the Administration.
- Badnore asked officials of the Food and Supplies Department to form five clusters at the Mauli Jagran, Dhanas, Maloya, Ram Darbar and Mani Majra community centres and set up counters there from tomorrow for a hassle-free supply of onion.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know