Concerns Raised Over Operation Of Centres Of Excellence In Odisha
By Odishatv 25-Sep-2019
- Concerned over the functioning of centres of excellence under different varsities of Odisha, the Higher Education Department today held a meeting with the vice-chancellors of different government universities and officials of the World Bank.
- During the meeting, Higher Education Secretary Saswat Mishra sought information on the utilisation of funds received from the World Bank in the first phase and the future roadmap.
- Apart from that, the VCs were assigned responsibilities to impart training for National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) accreditation of colleges so that it will help in managing the funds.
- Vice-chancellor of Gangadhar Meher University in Sambalpur, Atanu Pati said, “We have to identify the colleges who are eligible for NAAC accreditation and train them accordingly.
- Decisions were taken on how such centres of excellence can be made self-sustained as World Bank grants will be withdrawn after 4 years.”
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know