Odisha govt employees to get salary on month’s last working day
By Odishasuntimes 25-Sep-2019
- The Odisha Government has decided to disburse salary/pension to its employees/pensioners on the last working day of every month, an official notification of the Finance Department said.
- If the last working day of a month is a government holiday, the date of salary/pension disbursement will precede by a day or more, it said.
- “Considering the requirement for change in salary drawal and in adherence to the principles of 5T.
- The State Government is now pleased to decide that the salary of employees will be paid by the Treasury in the last working day of the month.
- It will be a single page salary bill facilitating efficiency and timeliness in drawal and disbursement of salary,” the notification read.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know