Odisha Govt Approves Projects Worth Rs 700 Crore
By Odishatv 25-Sep-2019
- Odisha government on Tuesday approved projects worth Rs 700 crore for development of nine identified Rurban Clusters under Phase-II and III of Rurban Mission, officials said.
- The projects were approved in the State Empowered Committee Meeting held under the chairmanship of Chief Secretary AK Tripathy.
- While giving nod to the projects, Tripathy directed the Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water department to do third party assessment of the outcomes of the projects already taken up in Phase-I of the Mission.
- He also directed the department to undertake regular orientation and training activities for the Block Development Officers (BDOs) and filed level officers for keeping them abreast with the new initiatives and best practices.
- The meeting also resolved to recommend more eight clusters to the Ministry of Rural Development for inclusion under the Mission.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know