State has to select 10 beaches for Blue Flag within a week
By Navhindtimes 24-Sep-2019
- The state government is facing an uphill task to select ten beaches for the Blue Flag certification within a week’s time.
- On September 11, the Union ministry for environment, forest and climate change asked 13 coastal states to identify and prioritise on at least ten more beaches in their respective territories.
- The coastal states must inform the Union ministry by September 30 so as to facilitate drawing up of a concrete roadmap for the programme.
- Preliminary assessment of the selected beaches for suitability will be carried out on November 30.
- The beaches will be taken up as regards environmental management, environmental education, bathing water quality
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know