Direct institutions to observe Dr Gomes' 150th death anniversary: Cong to CM
By Heraldgoa 24-Sep-2019
- Congress has urged Chief Minister to direct educational institutions to observe September 30 as 150th death anniversary of great Goan parliamentarian in Portuguese parliament.
- In a letter to Sawant, Goa Congress President Girish Chodankar demanded that Dr Gomes’ ancestral house be taken over to build an International Memorial.
- Francisco Luis Gomes Centre for Studies in Political Economy be established at any prominent College.
- We request you to Commemorate the 150th Death Anniversary of the greatest Goan Dr Francisco Luis Gomes, who made Goa proud Globally in the 19th century, let our new generation know about Dr Gomes’ contribution.
- You are also requested to write to the Prime Minister to honour Dr Francisco Luis Gomes in memory of this great patriot considering his contribution to inspire freedom fighters nationally and internationally," Chodankar demanded.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know