Warring backs singers
By Thetribune 24-Sep-2019
- Gidderbaha Congress MLA Amrinder Singh Raja Warring today came out in support of Punjabi singers Gurdas Maan and Sidhu Moosewala.
- Maan has been facing flak for coming out in support of ‘one nation, one language’ idea.
- Similarly, Sidhu Moosewala recently used the name of Mata Bhag Kaur (Mai Bhago) in his latest song 'Jatti Jeone Morh Wargi'.
- Warring said, “Gurdas Maan has served Punjabi more than anyone else and he has not criticised anyone in his comments. Similarly, Sidhu Moosewala has felt sorry for his song.
- Now, nobody should make it an issue.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know