Warring backs singers
Also Read: ‘Drug supply chain smashed, final assault is on’
- Gidderbaha Congress MLA Amrinder Singh Raja Warring today came out in support of Punjabi singers Gurdas Maan and Sidhu Moosewala.
- Maan has been facing flak for coming out in support of ‘one nation, one language’ idea.
- Similarly, Sidhu Moosewala recently used the name of Mata Bhag Kaur (Mai Bhago) in his latest song 'Jatti Jeone Morh Wargi'.
- Warring said, “Gurdas Maan has served Punjabi more than anyone else and he has not criticised anyone in his comments. Similarly, Sidhu Moosewala has felt sorry for his song.
- Now, nobody should make it an issue.