Freedom fighters’ families to oppose Congress, SAD-BJP
By Thetribune 24-Sep-2019
- The family members of freedom fighters on Monday announced that they would oppose the Congress and SAD-BJP candidates on all four seats during the coming byelections.
- The Freedom Fighters Successors’ Organisation, Punjab, took this decision at a meeting held today.
- It is protesting the parties failure to fulfil their long-standing demands. The organisation also protested at the Sangrur DC Office.
- They said they would find honest and sincere candidates but if they couldn’t, they would go for NOTA.
- Their demands include free bus pass, exemption from toll plaza across Punjab, nomination of freedom fighters’ families to all government committees, free education and health facilities.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know