Freedom fighters’ families to oppose Congress, SAD-BJP
Also Read: Capt shielding Badals in sacrilege case: Mann
- The family members of freedom fighters on Monday announced that they would oppose the Congress and SAD-BJP candidates on all four seats during the coming byelections.
- The Freedom Fighters Successors’ Organisation, Punjab, took this decision at a meeting held today.
- It is protesting the parties failure to fulfil their long-standing demands. The organisation also protested at the Sangrur DC Office.
- They said they would find honest and sincere candidates but if they couldn’t, they would go for NOTA.
- Their demands include free bus pass, exemption from toll plaza across Punjab, nomination of freedom fighters’ families to all government committees, free education and health facilities.