Prakash Ambedkar Denies Pact with Cong-NCP, Says Doors Open for AIMIM Ahead of Polls in Maharashtra
By News18 23-Sep-2019
- The Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi (VBA), which had queered the pitch for candidates of the Congress and the NCP in the April-May Lok Sabha polls in Maharashtra on certain seats, on Monday ruled out alliance with these parties for the assembly elections scheduled next month.
- However, VBA leader Prakash Ambedkar has clarified that his party, Bharipa Bahujan Mahasangh (BBM), was open to a seat-sharing dialogue with the All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul-Muslimeen (AIMIM), the estranged ally with which it had contested the Lok Sabha polls.
- The talks between the AIMIM and the VBA had hit a roadblock recently over sharing of seats.
- Ambedkar told reporters that the VBA would contest all the 288 seats in the state, adding that names of candidates as well as alliance partners would be declared before September 26.
- His statement came hours after senior Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leader Ajit Pawar expressed his party's intent to forge an alliance with the VBA for the October 21 elections.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know