Mauvin: Centre needs to check ‘GST evasion’
By Navhindtimes 14-Oct-2019
- The Minister for Transport Mauvin Godinho, on Sunday, said that the central government needs to check GST evasion across the country.
- Godinho was speaking to the media on the sidelines of Dandia Garba Dance Workshop, at Keshav Smruti High School Hall at Dabolim.
- Even if half of the GST evasion is checked, more income would be generated every month in form GST revenue.
- And, the tax regime would auger well for the country, and it will enable to have rationalization of the rates which we hope to do in the near future,” said Godinho.
- He said that all decisions taken at the 37th GST Council meeting held in Goa for the first time have been arrived at by consensus.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know