No one should favour nepotism in education sector: Vijai
By Heraldgoa 23-Sep-2019
- Former deputy chief minister Vijai Sardessai has said that nepotism in education sector has to be opposed.
- “Sadly, today there is a controversy in the selection of the teachers in Goa,” he said, adding, education is not a field to play around with.
- “Nepotism in education sector has to be resisted by all,” he maintained.
- “The teaching community has laid down foundation for evolving India. Today the new challenge for the education sector is that technology is evolving at a fast pace,” he said.
- The function was held in collaboration with Nirvana Foundation and SSV Foundation International Bangalore at Keshav Smruti High School hall on Friday.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know