CITCO defaulters in the soup
By Thetribune 23-Sep-2019
- Two biggest defaulters of CITCO are in the soup. The court has declared one of them a proclaimed offender, while a warrant of arrest has been issued against the other.
- CITCO has started the process to auction high-end cars of the defaulters in its custody by moving an application in the court for attachment.
- The two guests, Ashwani Kumar Chopra and Ramnik Bansal, stayed in Hotel Shivalikview last year for months without paying bills amounting to Rs 18 lakh.
- When the guests did not pay the bills, the CITCO authorities filed a complaint against them with the police and took their Audi and Chevrolet Cruze cars into their custody.
- The authorities tried their best to recover the dues through talks, but when all efforts failed, they filed a case in the court.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know