Not a Single Hindu Will Have to Leave the Country: Mohan Bhagwat Coordination Meeting
By Navbharat Times 23-Sep-2019
- In an attempt to reduce the growing tension about the NRC in Assam, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat said not a single Hindu would have to leave the country.
- It is being said that Mohan Bhagwat made this statement during the coordination meeting behind closed doors of the Sangh and its associated organizations.
- After the coordination meeting, a union official said, Mohan Bhagwat clearly stated that not a single Hindu will have to leave the country.
Also Read: AFSU of Jadavpur University Files a Complaint against Babul Supriyo
- He further said that Hindus who came to India after suffering persecution and suffering in other nations will remain here.
- Bhagwat reached Kolkata on 19th September to attend the coordination meeting.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know