GST reduction on hotels will boost Goa's economy: Min
By Heraldgoa 18-Oct-2019
- Tourism Minister Manohar Ajgaonkar has hailed the decision to reduce GST on hotel tariffs claiming it will give much-needed boost to State's economy.
- The relief comes at a time when the State has already received a setback on the setting up of shacks.
- The National Green Tribunal has stayed beach shack policy 2019-22 until CZMP is finalised and enforced in the State.
- The GST Council, headed by Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, during its meeting on Friday approved rate cuts on hotel tariffs besides making several other announcements.
- "I am extremely happy with the GST Council's decision to cut rates on room tariffs. It will surely provide much needed impetus to State's hospitality and tourism sectors, and in turn will boost State's economy," he said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know