BJP's Claim is Fraud: AAP on BJP's Campaign in Unauthorized Colonies
- The Aam Aadmi Party has questioned the campaign started by the BJP in illegal colonies.
- The party said that in view of the assembly elections, the BJP is professing sympathy with people living in illegal colonies of Delhi.
- AAP's spokesperson Saurabh Bhardwaj said that the BJP's claim of making unauthorized colonies permanent is a fraud.
Also Read: Arvind Kejriwal to Address the C-40 Climate Summit in Denmark
- He further said that there is confusion regarding who has the responsibility to authorize these colonies Delhi govt or the Central govt.
- It is extremely important to have basic facilities like water and electricity to authorize any colony and this comes under Delhi govt.