Congress plans 'Gandhi Sandesh Yatra' in Gujarat
By Timesnownews 22-Sep-2019
- To spread Mahatma Gandhi's message, the Gujarat Congress has decided to organise a march to Sabarmati from two places -- one from Porbandar, his place of birth, and the other from Dandi, famous for the 'salt satyagrah'.
- The march will start on September 27 and culminate on October 2 at the Sabarmati Ashram.
- Termed as the 'Gandhi Sandesh Yatra', the march was aimed at spreading the ideologies and ethos of Gandhi on the occasion of his 150th birth anniversary, said a Gujarat Congress leader.
- All senior state party leaders are expected to participate in the march.
- Arjun Modwadia, senior Congress leader, said during the 400-km Porbandar-Sabarmati march, meetings would be organised in most towns and villages.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know