Stalin, Vaiko against interests of minorities: BJP
By Thehindu 22-Sep-2019
- By opposing the Centre’s move on Article 370 and Article 35 (A), Left women leaders like Brinda Karat and M.K. Kanimozhi have turned anti-women.
- He was addressing a meeting here on Saturday as part of the party’s outreach programme on the Centre’s move to remove Jammu and Kashmir’s special status under Article 370 of the Constitution.
- Highlighting that Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe people were discriminated in J&K due to lack of reservation policy.
- Mr. Rao charged DMK president M.K. Stalin and MDMK general secretary Vaiko as ‘anti-Dalit, anti-women and anti-national’ for their opposition to the Centre’s move.
- Hailing Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the bold move, Mr. Rao said that normalcy had been retained in 90% of the places in J&K.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know