Not Seeking Any Post, But Won't Shun 'Responsibility', Says Shiv Sena Leader Aaditya Thackeray
By News18 22-Sep-2019
- Shiv Sena leader Aaditya Thackeray, who is being projected as next deputy chief minister of Maharashtra by some leaders of his party, on Saturday said he was not seeking any post, but would not shirk from "responsibility".
- On Prime Minister Narendra Modi asking "loudmouths" to refrain from commenting on the Ram Temple issue while it is before the court, Thackeray said it is the common wish of the Shiv Sena and BJP that the temple is built in Ayodhya.
- "I am not running behind any post...I will work to realise the dreams and aspirations of the people," he said.
- Asked whether he will be next deputy chief minister of Maharashtra, the Yuva Sena chief said it will be decided by his father, Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray.
- Speaking at the 'India Today Conclave 2019' here, he said the Sena would decide, based on people's sentiments, if he will contest the Assembly polls.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know