Centre to spend Rs 500 cr, set up maritime building
By Dna 22-Sep-2019
- Union Minister of State for Shipping Mansukh Mandaviya on Saturday said that the Centre will be setting up a Maritime Heritage Complex at Lothal.
- He was in the city to inaugurate the three-day International Conference on maritime management organised by the Department of Maritime Management, BK School of Professional and Management studies.
- Lothal is a very popular tourist destination and an important archaeological site in Gujarat.
- The heritage complex in Lothal, a port city which was part of the Harappan Civilisation, will give visitors a glimpse into the maritime heritage of the state and the country.
- "The complex is a dream of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know