State govt delaying power supply to AIIMS: Harsimrat
By Thetribune 21-Sep-2019
- Union Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal today accused the state government of deliberately delaying supply of power to the AIIMS, Bathinda, which she claimed was evident from the Union Health Ministry’s latest communiqué to the Chief Secretary.
- Castigating the state for its “repeated attempts to stall the project and delay it inordinately”, Harsimrat lambasted the state government for blocking the inauguration of such a prestigious health institution.
- The classes of the first batch of MBBS have already started at the transit campus of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, and the management is keen to start the OPD services immediately, latest by the end of this month.
- Due to the lack of power supply, the launch of OPD is being delayed inordinately.
- She said the Union Health Ministry was so annoyed with the “lethargic attitude” of the state government that the Secretary, Union Ministry of Health, had written to the Chief Secretary for his immediate intervention.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know