Haryana elections: Swaraj India launches campaign to collect money from public
By Indianexpress 21-Sep-2019
- Swaraj India, which is making its electoral debut in the Haryana Assembly polls, Friday launched a fund-raising campaign named “Mai Bhi Madadgaar” (I too help).
- Announcing the campaign, the party’s national president Yogendra Yadav said that an honest election can be fought only with the support and money of the general public.
- Under this, party workers and volunteers would go door-to-door, reaching out to the general public and requesting them for financial help.
- State president of the party Rajiv Godara said, “The politics today has been caught in a vicious cycle of money and power over money.
- Freedom from this can be achieved only when common people unite and strengthen unorthodox political parties like Swaraj India.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know