MP Govt. appoints Govinda as Brand Ambassador of state
By The Times Of India 21-Sep-2019
- Madhya Pradesh government will appoint filmstar Govinda as brand ambassador to promote state’s traditions and tourist places.
- State public relations minister PC Sharma said that Govinda is well accepted among middle class,so their message would easily reach the masses.
- He also said that the state government is planning to promote Madhya Pradesh as a destination for film making.
- The minister further stated that the state government plans to promote Madhya Pradesh as a destination for film making.
- Govinda, has also been a Congress Lok Sabha MP from Mumbai North.
Also Read: BJP targetted at sants' gathering
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know