Cong slams CM for spending money on ‘horse-trading’ than on roads
ALSO READ Govt will not close down Sanjivani sugar factory, reiterates minister
- The Congress on Friday took a dig at Chief Minister Pramod Sawant for spending “huge money on horse-trading” of Congress MLAs but failed to provide good roads for the people of Goa.
- Addressing a press conference in the party’s head office in the capital on Friday, AICC Secretary Krishna Allavaruji accused the State government for neglecting crucial issues like unemployment, lawlessness and potholed roads.
- The CM is so busy spending money buying Congress MLAs in Goa that he does have money for the public. He should stop horse-trading and start doing public service,” he said.
- The central leader cited an example that a distance which is usually covered within less than one and half hour is now taking more than two and half hours.
- “The Indian Youth Congress and Goa Congress will take on BJP in the State and at the Centre in politics and we are sure to do a good job,” Allavaruji said.