Don't worry about NRC, BJP has to get past me to touch you: Mamata Banerjee
By India Today 21-Sep-2019
- On Friday, CM Mamata Banerjee assured people that NRC will not be allowed in the state.
- To reduce the unrest she assured that Home Ministry will not implement it in anywhere else in the country.
- She mentioned about the Delhi visit where she had a word with home ministry about the ordeal of the people of that state.
- She accused "local leaders" of the BJP for spreading canards about the possibility of implementing the NRC in the state.
- "The only thing I will request you all to do is to make sure that you have your name in the voters' list. There is an ongoing renewal drive for the voters' list" she said.
ALSO READ: We Shall Rehabilitate them ‘Mentally’: Babul Supriyo on Students who Attacked Him
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know