West Bengal governor justifies Jadavpur University visit, TMC stands by students
By Hindustan Times 21-Sep-2019
- Just a day ago Union minister Babul Supriyo was heckled at Jadavpur University (JU) by students of Left-affiliated organizations.
- Over it, WB Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar, who had rushed in to rescue the MoS, issued a statement justifying his action as it was questioned.
- Throughout the day, various rallies were held in Kolkata over the incident.
- Whereas left-wing organizations held rallies over the ransacking of students’ union room allegedly by the supporters of ABVP.
- Later, Supriyo took to Twitter to reveal the identity of one of his attackers by posting his photo, identified as a member of United Students’ Democratic Front.
ALSO READ: We Shall Rehabilitate them ‘Mentally’: Babul Supriyo on Students who Attacked Him
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know