Study pharma pollution in East Godavari, says CM
By The Hindu 21-Sep-2019
- The State government has taken a serious notice on pollution allegedly caused by a bulk drug manufacturing unit in East Godavari district.
- The companies which were causing pollution got permission from the previous government.
- At a review meeting on fisheries on Friday, CM Jagan said that the area in East Godavari district was declared a hatcheries zone.
- He said effluents from the pharma unit let out into the Bay of Bengal would contaminate seawater.
- Previously Mr. Jagan, at a November 2016 public meeting in Danavaipeta, demanded the then State government to take necessary steps to shift the pharma company to Visakhapatnam.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know