PM Modi Writes ‘Thank You’ Letters To Three Odisha Sisters
By Odishatv 20-Sep-2019
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has sent thank you letters to three sisters of Odisha’s Koraput district for sending him rakhis on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan last month.
- The three girls, Sriya, Suman and Sibani, daughters of T. Surpiya Patra and Kabita Patra who hail from Boipariguda area of the district, had sent rakhis to the PM wishing his prosperity and happiness.
- Their joy knew no bounds when they found that the PM has sent letters to them as a mark of thanking gesture for their love and respect.
- “I am proud and really happy that Prime Minister Modi accepted our rakhis and wrote the reply letters to us.
- He is working so hard for the country and in the meantime, also takes time out of his busy schedule to reply to common masses.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know