PM Modi Writes ‘Thank You’ Letters To Three Odisha Sisters
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has sent thank you letters to three sisters of Odisha’s Koraput district for sending him rakhis on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan last month.
- The three girls, Sriya, Suman and Sibani, daughters of T. Surpiya Patra and Kabita Patra who hail from Boipariguda area of the district, had sent rakhis to the PM wishing his prosperity and happiness.
- Their joy knew no bounds when they found that the PM has sent letters to them as a mark of thanking gesture for their love and respect.
Also Read: State Level Project Screening Committee Meeting under Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana held
- “I am proud and really happy that Prime Minister Modi accepted our rakhis and wrote the reply letters to us.
- He is working so hard for the country and in the meantime, also takes time out of his busy schedule to reply to common masses.