BJP and AAP Clash Over Unauthorized Colonies in Delhi
- BJP and AAP have once again attacked each other in the matter of unauthorized colonies of Delhi.
- The BJP leaders are preparing to visit unauthorized colonies, while the AAP is preparing to celebrate 22nd September as the Cheat Day.
- Delhi BJP president Manoj Tiwari has annouced they will send its workers to 22 constituencies of Delhi on 23rd Sept to talk to people.
Also Read: Bapu's Dream Getting Fulfilled in Delhi: Arvind Kejriwal
- AAP spokesperson Saurabh Bhardwaj and Atishi announced in a press conference that the AAP will celebrate Cheat Day across Delhi on September 22.
- Party spokesperson Atishi says that BJP, like Congress, has now come down on cheating people living in illegal colonies.