Work order for Cacora waste management plant issued: Lobo
By Heraldgoa 20-Sep-2019
- Waste Management Minister, Michael Lobo on Thursday slammed the Margao Municipal Council (MMC) for its negative approach and also the Fomento Green for holding town residents to ransom.
- With regards to the Cacora waste treatment plant, Lobo said that the work order has been issued with the GSIDC submitting the drawings to the contractor and NABARD sanctioning Rs 180 crore for the project.
- "Facilities in Verna, Cacora and Sonsoddo will be enough to handle entire South Goa waste," he informed and added that the paperwork for Bainguinim plant is underway.
- He said the Cacora plant would take 15 to 18 months to complete.
- Presentation of the plan of the final bidder of the biomedical waste treatment plant will be shown to the media. We are in possession of the land," the Minister added.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know