MC staff work overtime to welcome Shah today
By Thetribune 20-Sep-2019
- The roads leading to a high-end hotel at the Industrial Area, Phase I, were being repaired and their sides spruced up on the eve of Union Home Minister Amit Shah’s visit for a meeting of the Northern Zonal Council.
- Sources said about 100 workers were deputed for various civic works.
- All potholes on the roads leading to Hyatt Regency were being repaired by the MC.
- Dirty water accumulated on the roadside was being drained out and weeds removed. JCBs were lifting a pile of garbage lying there for the past several days. Sweepers were seen sweeping the roads.
- Those working at the spot said after they called it a day and reached home at 6 pm, they were asked to come for this work.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know