State Level Project Screening Committee Meeting under Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana held
- The State Level Project Screening Committee meeting under Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana(RKVY) was held under the chairmanship of Agriculture Production Commissioner Shri Pradipta Kumar Mohapatra, IAS at Loka Seva Bhawan, Bhubaneswar.
- The focus of the meeting was on reviewing the on-going projects in agriculture and allied sector, current status and plans for the upcoming projects.
- Shri Mohapatra reviewed each and every project meticulously and has instructed all the agencies for completion of the projects and submission of the utilisation certificate by end of October for release of second instalment of funds from Govt. of India.
Also Read: Odisha Minister Panda Demands Centre for Disability Sports in Bhubaneswar
- Dr Garg emphasized upon speedy completion of the projects using the existing funds under RKVY to strengthen the agri-sector in Odisha.
- He also asked the agencies to do geo-tagging of all the projects as it is mandatory under RKVY.