Odisha Minister Panda Demands Centre for Disability Sports in Bhubaneswar
By Orissapost.com 20-Sep-2019
- Ashok Chandra Panda, Minister, Social Security and Empowerment of PWDs demanded to establish a Centre for Disability Sports in State Capital.
- Sri Panda was speaking in the Central Advisory Board Meeting on Disability in Vigyan Bhawan, Delhi convened by
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment today.
- Minister also demanded to establish 2 nos of Early Childhood Rehailitation Centre in Odisha. He drew attention of the Center to sanction 3 nos of District Disability Rehabilitation Centre (DDRC) on the basis of the proposal sent by SSEPD Department in 2018-19.
- Minister Sri Panda highlighted on the progress of activities of his department in the meeting.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know