BJP demands inquiry into selection of KALIA beneficiaries
By Odishasuntimes 19-Sep-2019
- The opposition BJP and the Congress on Wednesday hit out at Odisha Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment minister Arun Kumar Sahoo’s statement that there are 3.41 lakh fake beneficiaries of the state’s flagship KALIA scheme.
- The BJP demanded an impartial inquiry into the selection of Kalia beneficiaries. “An amount of Rs 170 crore is involved in the scam.
- We demand an impartial inquiry.
- Chief Minister, Finance Minister and Agriculture Minister should return Rs 170 crore to the state,” said BJP leader Prithviraj Harichandan.
- The Congress also criticised the state government over distribution of financial assistance among the ineligible beneficiaries.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know