In meet with Irani, Rane seeks 2 fast-track courts for Goa
ALSO READ Tourism stakeholders to meet State Finance Mins to reduce GST
- Minister Vishwajit Rane has requested the Union Minister Smriti Irani to sanction two fast-track courts for the state for speedy justice in cases of child sexual abuse.
- Rane, who called on Irani in New Delhi on Wednesday, said that he discussed the status of various schemes including Nirbhaya Fund utilisation in the state through one-stop centres, Women Helpline (181).
- “I have requested the Union Minister for sanctioning two fast-track courts in the state for speedy justice in cases of child sexual abuse and for approval of additional 100 anganwadi centres for the state,” he informed.
- Rane further said that detailed discussion on interventions required to achieve economic growth for rural women entrepreneurs, livelihood, market linkages and vision of the department was held during the meeting.
- He also briefed Irani on the activities undertaken by the state officials to celebrate ‘Poshak Maah’ and interventions to bring down infant mortality rate in the state.