Stalin to stand against the banner culture
By The Hindu 19-Sep-2019
- On Wednesday, DMK president M.K. Stalin said that the culture of erecting banners should be eradicated from politics.
- He was speaking to journalists after visiting the parents of Subasri, who was killed in a road accident last week after a banner fell on her.
- Mr. Stalin handed over a cheque for ₹5 lakh to Subasri’s family.
- He has also urged party cadre not to put up posters and cut-outs without obtaining permission from the police.
- “But the ruling party has erected banners and posters all over the place, in violation of the Madras High Court’s order,” he alleged.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know