Odisha CM appoints BJD's Subas Chouhan chairman of WODC
By Sify 19-Sep-2019
- Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Wednesday appointed Biju Janata Dal (BJD) leader Subas Chouhan as chairman of Western Odisha Development Council (WODC).
- The WODC is an administrative set-up, which was established by the state government in 1998 to carry out development in 10 Odisha districts.
- After being denied the Lok Sabha ticket by the BJP, Chauhan joined the ruling BJD in March this year.
- Earlier, the BJD named Chouhan as one of its national spokespersons.
- He was also the BJD General Secretary and co-observer for Kalahandi, Bolangir, Bargarh and Sambalpur districts during the Assembly and Lok Sabha elections.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know