Thane MNS Appeals Residents to Sell Houses Only to Marathi-speakers, Puts up Hoardings
By News18 19-Sep-2019
- Raj Thackeray-led Maharashtra Navnirman Sena on Wednesday put up hoardings in Thane city.
- He was making appeal to city residents to sell or let their houses only to Marathi-speakers.
- "Apla Thane-Marathi Thane" (Our Thane, Marathi Thane) said the slogan on the hoardings.
- The hoardings carried the names of MNS leader Abhijit Phanse and the party's Thane and Palghar district Chief Avinash Jadhav.
- A spokesperson of Thane MNS claimed that the party was receiving complaints that it was becoming difficult for Marathi-speakers to buy or rent a house in the city, hence it issued this appeal.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know