Election Commission Won't Listen to Our Concerns over EVMs: NCP’s Nawab Malik
By News18 19-Sep-2019
- There is no use of raising the EVM-related concerns before the Election Commission as it is not going to listen, NCP leader Nawab Malik said on Wednesday after meeting the poll panel officials over various issues ahead of the Maharashtra Assembly polls.
- The NCP and some other opposition parties in the past raised questions over the veracity of the Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs).
- But they are not going to listen to us, then why raise the issue?" Malik, who is the NCP's chief spokesperson, said after meeting the EC officials here, ahead of the upcoming Maharashtra polls.
- Malik said his party has also sought that polling be held before Diwali, considering people travel to their native places during the festival time, affecting the voter turnout.
- "There is 50 per cent urbanisation in Maharashtra. People leave for their native places during Diwali. So, polling should be held before Diwali," he said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know