Congress MLA accused of fake caste certificate
By The Times Of India 18-Sep-2019
- Congress legislator in Manendragarh constituency Dr Vinay Jaiswal has been accused of obtaining fake caste certificate.
- Sumant Ganguly of Koriya district has filed revision petition for obtaining fake caste certificate. Local court has sought reply from the Congress legislator and fixed September 19 for hearing.
- In his petition, Ganguly has claimed that as per the government record, Congress legislator Dr Vinay Jaiswal and his forefathers belongs to Baniya caste and he fraudulently prepared fake caste certificate of Kalaar community which comes under OBC issued by the then tehsildaar in the year 1996.
- Later on September 2018, he filed petition at the court of judicial magistrate first class (JMFC) in Chirmiri. But, the JMFC court had rejected his petition.
- Congress legislator Dr Vinay Jaiswal said in his statement to media that the revision petition filed against him is a political conspiracy.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know