Hindi good for growth but cannot be a common language in India says Rajinikanth
By The Times Of India 18-Sep-2019
- Tamil superstar Rajinikanth also participated in the issue raising all over India against imposition of Hindi.
- He said that a common language is good for the growth of any country but it can't be imposed on people.
- The actor, who had announced he would enter active politics, said not only in Tamil Nadu, no southern state will accept imposition of Hindi.
- He further added that even some North Indian states will not accept Hindi imposition.
- The Tamil superstar was replying to a question on the recent statement of Union home minister Amit Shah on the need to promote Hindi as a language to unite India.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know