Congress demanding CAG audit in KIIFG and KIAL
By Outlook 18-Sep-2019
- Kerala Congress approached the Governor Arif Mohammed Khan, seeking assurance of CAG in KIIFB and KIAL matters.
- Congress leader Ramesh Chennithala said that he has briefed Governor Khan about the way the present CPI-M led Left government is keeping things under wraps.
- "CAG is a constitutional body but the Vijayan govt. kept both KIIFB and KIAL away from CAG audit since they came to power in 2016," Chennithala said.
- Addressing the media, CM pointed out that KIAL is similar to the Cochin International Airport Ltd( CIAL) and there is no CAG audit there.
- Chennithala showed Ministry of Corporate Affairs records copies, claiming KIAL as state government company while CIAL as non-government company.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know