Court extends Amit Jogi's Judicial remand till September 30 in Forgery Case
By News 18 18-Sep-2019
- Ex-MLA Amit Jogi's Judicial Remand Extended Till September 30 in Forgery Case.
- Amit Jogi, the son of former chief minister Ajit Jogi, was arrested on September 3 in the case lodged on the compliant of Sameera Paikra, the BJP candidate from the Marwahi seat in the 2013 assembly polls.
- The 42-year-old state president of the Janata Congress Chhattisgarh (J) is accused of providing false information in his affidavit submitted along with his nomination paper in the 2013 assembly election.
- Amit Jogi was lodged in a sub-jail at Gaurela-Pendra under judicial custody. He was later admitted at a Raipur hospital following serious health complications.
- Amit Jogi was booked under Indian Penal Code sections 420 (cheating), 467 (forgery of valuable security), 468 (forgery for purpose of cheating) and 471 (using as genuine a forged document or electronic record).
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know