Haryana enters into an agreement with DMRC to run metro in Gurugram
By Times Of India 18-Sep-2019
- Haryana government has entered into an agreement with the Delhi Metro Railway Corporation (DMRC) to overtake Rapid metro.
- Chetan Mittal, senior advocate of Haryana and Punjab High Court, released the information in this regard.
- Mittal was representing the Haryana Mass Rapid Transport Corporation Ltd (HMRTCL) and Haryana Sahari Vikas Pradhikaran (HSVP) before the HC against the closure of Rapid Metrorail Gurugram.
- HC has ordered Rapid Metro Rail to continue its operations till September 18.
- The matter has reached HC through a petition filed by HMRTCL and HSVP.
ALSO READ: कांग्रेस पार्टी ने देश को किया खोखला : रामबिलास
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know