No plan to merge MGP, GFP into BJP: Tendulkar
By Heraldgoa 17-Sep-2019
- The state unit of the Bharatiya Janata Party on Monday expressed ignorance over the reported proposal as regards merger of the MGP and the GFP into the BJP.
- State BJP president Vinay Tendulkar told that there is no such plan with the party. “At least myself and the state unit of the party have no knowledge about it,” he added.
- Speaking further, Tendulkar said that he has long been hearing reports from newspapers about the readiness of Dhavalikar to join the BJP.
- “Now, if Dhavalikar is directly in contact with any central leader of my party, then it is beyond my domain,” he observed.
- “As regards the Goa Forward Party, there is no direct approach from it in this regard,” the state BJP president stated, revealing.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know