CM Jagan announces Rs 10 lakh ex-gratia to the victims of boat tragedy
- On Sunday a tourist boat capsizes in the swollen Godavari river in which stats mount to 12 deaths.
- Taking a serious view over the tragedy CM Jagan instructed officials to take measures and set up a committee to look into all aspects of the mishap.
- Jagan also announced Rs 10 lakh as ex-gratia to the families of the victims who died in the boat tragedy.
- He later met with survivors of the mishap at the Government General Hospital in the town.
- A meeting was also held to review the rescue and relief operations.
ALSO READ: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy meets survivors of Godavari boat tragedy